Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
1.0 SB3 Coatings Warranty
1.1 – General Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all of SB3 Coatings Warranty Products.
- Warranty Term begins from the date of registration which must be within 30 days of application.
- The application of any SB3 Coatings products must be applied by an authorized SB3 Coatings agent to be covered under warranty.
- Any applications, reapplication, repair work, or other work done to a coated surface must be done by an authorized SB3 Coatings agent once the claim is approved by SB3 Coatings.
- An authorized SB3 Coatings agent must be informed within 30 days for any claim due to the failure of product performance.
- Any vehicle used for commercial purposes at any time previously, presently or during the course of the warranty are excluded.
- Vehicle must be maintained and hand washed biweekly.
- An annual inspection must be performed by an authorized SB3 agent to maintain any warranty lasting longer than 2 years. Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the warranty period to 1 year from the last service date.
- Warranty is transferable as long as the new owner updates warranty within 30 days of purchase, proof of purchase.
1.2 – General Liability Limitations
SB3 Coatings or any of its authorized applicators will not accept liability for:
- Any deterioration of factory installed equipment, third-party installed equipment, workmanship done by dealerships, or professional detailers not authorized by a SB3 Coatings.
- Any pre-existing damage or deterioration of the vehicle.
- Any untreated area due to accident damage or subsequent repairs.
- Damage caused by a manual or automatic wash brush, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, or damage caused by impact with a foreign object.
- Any claim which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
1.3 – General Warranty Invalidation
SB3 Coatings warranty for any product will be considered void if any of the following occur:
- Owners failure to use due and reasonable care to maintain the vehicle consistent with standards established by SB3 Coatings as provided to the owner at time of service.
- Pre-existing damage on the vehicle that is noted before the coating.
- Damage caused in a collision with another vehicle or vehicles.
- Damage resulting from manufacturing defects or recalls of automotive manufacturer.
- Damage caused abrasive compounds and polishes and third party products
- Damage either intentional, malicious, accidental, or due to natural causes including but not limited to fire, hail, flood, stones and extreme weather conditions.
- Damage done to vehicle from rust on the underside of the coated surface.
- Damage caused due to alteration or modification to the coated vehicle surfaces.
- Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions
2.0 – Warranty Coverage
SB3 Coatings warrants the ceramic coating applied to your vehicle will protect the paint against fading, oxidation, and loss of gloss. The coating will protect the factory paintwork from damage or etching from water spots, bird droppings (when removed in a timely fashion), bug splatter, tree sap, salt water, acid rain, and UV damage/ oxidation.
Should this damage occur and providing all terms and conditions have been met; SB3 Coating or an authorized agent will at no cost to the owner, repair and retreat the affected area or otherwise rectify the damage under the “Limit of Liability.”
2.1 Trinity, Alpha,Moto and Omega Coating System Ceramic Coating Warranty
- Trinity 7 Year warranty on vehicles with OEM paint
- Alpha 5 Year Warranty on vehicles with OEM paint.
- Moto 3 Year Warranty on Motorcycles
- Omega 2 Year warranty on vehicles with or without OEM paint.
3.0 – Warranty Limits
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of SB3 Coatings, either approving the repair or re-treatment by an approved SB3 Coatings Agent or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $800 and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
- Maximum of 3 claims per vehicle covered under warranty. In the event that 3 claims were filed, the warranty will be voided.
3.1 – Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, without regard to Pennsylvania’s conflict or choice of law provisions.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY AGREED TO IN WRITING BY SB3 Coatings International,
SB3 Coatings International MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENTS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT.
3.2 – Making a Claim
To file a claim please contact SB3 Coatings at the information below.
SB3 Coatings International
34 North 16th Street
Lebanon PA 17046